Tuesday, January 22, 2013

POPPY Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress To let Go...

Assalamualaikum...

Hai Korang...

Nana nak letgo nana punya dress sebab tak muat. Sempat pakai sekali then dah tak muat sebab bila dah preggy ni, badan naik macam ape je, dah tak boleh pakai saiz S lagi.. sad..... 

POPPY Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress
Size S
not include BELT
PreLoved
RM60(include postage)
(1 time used)
good condition




SOLD OUT
( contoh nana pakai dress ni )


POPPY Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress
Size S
not include BELT
PreLoved
RM60(include postage)
(1 time used)
good condition

SOLD OUT

KALAU BERMINAT:

email nana : chenta_nana@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website. Lots of helpful

information here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans also

sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your

sweat!

Feel free to surf to my web-site 2012 military pay chart army times
My website :: 4 horsemen horse names

Anonymous said...

hai..berkenan la tgk polka tu..available lg x?

Anonymous said...

hai..berkenan la tgk polka tu..available lg x?

Anonymous said...

hai..berkenan la tgk polka tu..still available?

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents as well as with the structure in your

weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it

your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is

uncommon to look a great weblog like this one these days..

Visit my weblog; http://Www.Authenticlinks.com
My web page: graciasalavidaradio.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

This web page is known as a stroll-

by means of for the entire info you needed about this
and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely uncover it.
1
There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you
made

sure good factors in features also.

Also visit my weblog :: http://www.walmat.altervista.org/groups/a-guide-to-buying-property-in-spain/

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got
the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.


Stop by my website: grey bridesmaids dresses

Anonymous said...

Currently it seems like Drupal is the best blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that

what you're using on your blog?

Here is my web page; golf